Monday, December 4, 2006

December 4th, 2006

Before Allison left school, I was always thinking about her. Now that she’s gone, I think about her and the fact I have to endure three months of endless torture before I get to see her again. I’m like a convict waiting for visitor’s day, so I can finally see my kids, or my family.

Is the entire universe taunting me? I just opened up iTunes, put on a shuffle mix, and one of the first songs was Aisle Ten, Hello Allison by Scapegoat Wax. On top of that, I have to go to school. School, my own little slice of heaven and hell rolled into a little ball. At least, it was. Now there’s no slice of heaven in sight.

And it turns out that my prediction was right. It was a bad day. As usual, my class had its routine crisis. Two of my buddies, Adrian and Ron, were in the middle of an all-out battle between two sides of the class. It’s a war between most of the guys and most of the girls. It really got started with Sha-Kala. Now, that’s her real name. For two reasons.

1: I can’t think of any other name even remotely like Sha-Kala
2: I wouldn’t be that fazed if anyone started stalking her

Anywho, Ron liked Sha-Kala, and when she rejected him and said that she liked Dink, one of his friends, the whole friendship got screwed around. (This is pure Blogger’s pay dirt!) Suffice it to say, the argument is still going. I’m mostly just throwing in a little Annoyance Grenade here and there. I don’t want to get b*tch slapped, so I try to ease it on. Unfortunately, that didn’t happen today. But all I did was poke her in the shoulder…

We started watching Titanic in English class, and our teacher keeps skipping all the good parts! (If you’ve seen Titanic, you’ll know which parts I mean) The worst part is, she puts a childish commentary on why she’s skipping them! For example, the scene in the car, she just says “And then they bought their first car…” Pfft… she’s just trying to protect us from what we’ve all seen before. Who hasn’t seen Titanic, anyway?

Nothing too interesting happened this afternoon, though. I just worked on my audition for the Elite Drama program at our school, the Funkytown Players. It’s a small part of Cameron Duncan’s monologue from his short film, DFK-6498. Fingers crossed I get in, because Allison’s in there, too! I might get to see her a lot more often…

Well, goodnight. I’ve got to get up early to go parasailing with movie stars.

No comments: